Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run by PerthPoint, 51 Langford Blvd Madeley WA 6065, during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 9am on 28/3/2018 and concludes at 5pm on 7th March 2018
4) The promoter of this Competition is PerthPoint Pty Ltd (‘Promoter’).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at PerthPoint and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult complete the entry form for them.
7) Number of entries: Only one entry per person
8) People may enter the Competition by any of the following
a) Leaving a comment and tagging and a friend on any of our Instagram posts promoting this giveaway
b) Leaving a comment on a Reddit / forum post promoting this giveaway
c) Leaving a comment and tagging a friend on any of PerthPoint’s Facebook posts promoting
d) Responding and requesting an entry to any e-mails sent through our mailing list specifically pertaining to this giveaway.
9) All entries must fulfil the below criteria
i) Be 18 years of age, or have a parent / guardian who is able to apply on their behalf
ii) Be currently living in the Perth metropolitan area in between the date of the draw and the date of the event
10) The tickets have been provided to PerthPoint by Perfect Promotions Pty Ltd, for the Afro Beats Festival in March 31, 2018.
11) The major prize consists of one family pass to enter the AfroBeat Festival on March 31, 2018 (‘the Prize’). The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize. The prize ticket is valid for entry for 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children, valued at $80.
12) The winners of the Competition will be determined by a draw taking place at 7pm on 7th March 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13) The winner of the Prize will be notified by email or private message within two business days of being determined. The name and address of the winner may be published on our website and / or social media within two business days of being determined.
14) The winner will endeavour to organise a pick-up time with PerthPoint once determined, at the Karrinyup Shopping Centre, or another location with mutual agreement between the winner and PerthPoint.
14) The Prize must be collected within 1 week from the date of the winner being determined. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
15) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
16) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17) If any prize is unavailable, PerthPoint, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18) PerthPoint reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of PerthPoint, PerthPoint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
20) PerthPoint’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
21) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
22) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under GAMING AND WAGERING COMMISSION REGULATIONS 1988, REGULATION 36A -PRESCRIBED CONDITIONS TRADE PROMOTION LOTTERY
Terms and Conditions